1. General Provisions
2. The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
3. This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the website https://witchesameli.ru/main and its subdomains.
2. Basic terms and definitions
1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology;
2. Blocking of personal data - temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website - a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address https://witchesameli.ru/main and its subdomains;
4. Information system of personal data - a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;
5. Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
6. Operator - a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, the actions (operations) performed with personal data;
7. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website https://witchesameli.ru/main and its subdomains;
8. User - any visitor to the website https://witchesameli.ru/main and its subdomains;
9. Providing personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
10.. Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarizing with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
11. Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data is irretrievably destroyed with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. Information about the Operator
Sale proprietor Ivlieva Yulia Andreevna
Legal address: Palliser House second floor, Palliser road London
United Kingdom W14 9EV
Settlement account 40802810500001186633
Bank JSC “TINKOFF BANK”
Bank BIC 044525974
Bank correspondent account 30101810145250000974
4. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
1. Full Name;
2. E-mail address;
3. Contact number;
4. Accounts in messaging programs and social networks.
5. Purposes and grounds for the processing of personal data
1. The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to provide the User with access to the services, information and / or materials contained on the website informing the User by sending emails.
2. The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an email to the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Unsubscribe".
3. The Operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the site https://witchesameli.ru/main and its subdomains. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy
6. The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of processing of personal data
1. The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
2. The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
3. The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
4. In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator at the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked "Updating personal data".
5. The term for processing personal data is unlimited. The User may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator by e-mail to the Operator's email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Final provisions
- The user can get any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com.
- This document will reflect any changes in the policy of processing personal data by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://witchesameli.ru/main and its subdomains.
- Control over the fulfillment of the requirements of this Policy is carried out by those responsible for ensuring the security of personal data.